Thursday 9 June 2016

My style of doing project

Navindran S/O Chandran/ Navindran Chandran
Diploma in Mechanical engineering @
Working as Fablab Assistant @ Fablab@Singapore Polytechnic





I got my own style in doing project.
1. If I have my idea i will do a prototype using some cardboard and little bit electronic if it's needed.
2. Make my design as simple as I can. If I have a complicated design I will find easy alternative design and keep my sophisticated design has add-on if my project work works find without any flaws and I still have more time i will go with sophisticated one... Don't get  me,  I will give you an example;
As I'm doing a cannon and i really need those Solenoid valve but it's expensive and very hard to get so i just stick with mechanical first and see if it's work first then i will go with my arrangement for the Solenoid valve. I will call it modifying.
Easy explanation you wanted a LED rear lights for your car but the car  that you want don't have it. You won't waste your time till the manufacturer have a LED rear light on the car you will buy the car and modify the light right the same principles applied here... So don't waste time in material you wanna use do it with whatever you have and if it works go for the add-on technique i said just now..

No comments:

Post a Comment